|Get the ebook on Amazon!|
– WELCOME TO THE END OF CIVILIZATION! –
” … deep, frightening and full of suspense …” ****
World War III turned the world into a post-apocalyptic field of debris. The few survivors have gathered in small communities and struggle within the ruins and devastated land for their meager livelihood. Marauding gangs, wild animals, deadly radiation and the hellish legacies of war are just some of the dangers facing them.
In Rome, a mad priest is gathering a horde of raiders and his influence has already spread across Europe. His disciples murder and pillage in the name of his mad gospel, and few have the strength to stand in their way.
In the midst of anarchy, despair and decay, there arises a conflict, the outcome of which will determine the future path of mankind.
How far will one go to survive?
How far will one go in the name of the good cause?
– THE RATS ARE HUNGRY! –
– Under Ivan’s Knout – The Gospel of Madness – Book two of the post-apocalyptic series.
The noose around Ivan’s camp in the main station is tightening each day.
While the prisoners are planning their escape, Ivan seems to slowly but surely lose his mind.
|Get the ebook on Amazon!|
– Blood, Winter and a Tank –
Book 3 of the post-apocalyptic thriller “The Gospel of Madness”.
With a small group of redsleeves the prisoners managed to leave the station and Frankfurt behind for good.
But it’s not just the winter cold and the ubiquitous fear that are afflicting the group. Wanda’s unconditional will to move south and put an end to the Cardinal causes serious tension in the group.
Mistakes are made.
«The Gospel of Madness» is a grim-dark and pessimistic glance in a possible future and upon the ways of men.
Reader´s Voices (Referring to the German edition)
– I’ve read a lot of post-apocalyptic books and I especially like this series. It’s written in an exciting way and you really get drawn in. At first it may seem challenging that there are two narrative strands, but in the following volumes it becomes obvious why. Can recommend all without reservation …
– Finally, an end-time epic in which the protagonists are not too stupid to close the door behind them and are then overrun by zombies. If you like decent plots, you really can enjoy this novel and enjoy the apocalypse!
– Thrilling with a desire for more was clearly my first emotion after I finished the first book.
– All-out recommendation! I stumbled over it because I am from Frankfurt … and what can I say – I find it very cool to rediscover the city of Frankfurt in an “alternative” scenario … but besides Frankfurt the work is also very successful! Thumbs up!